LeatherPenguin @ BlogSpot

THE BACKUP BLOG==<< THE REAL BLOG >>== OLD STUFF LIVES HERE

Tuesday, December 02, 2003

Pols vow stricter dog rules
Fine the crap out the owners; make jail time mandatory for repeat offenders, but banning entire breeds? Gimme a break. Back in the day, everyone was up in arms over Dobermans, because of a freaking movie!

Pits and Rotties are naturally aggressive, but it's the scumbag owners who turn them into four-legged shotguns. So hammer their collective asses if their dogs get out of line. Compulsory muzzles is a start. I never brought my guys to the local dog walk because of the lunatic pooches I'd see terrorizing the joint.

Now, we got a big-assed backyard, so the problem is moot, except when we go to a park or something. Then, I make sure I have something with me to "learn" any stray psycho puppy--and its owner--that gets out of line.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home