LeatherPenguin @ BlogSpot

THE BACKUP BLOG==<< THE REAL BLOG >>== OLD STUFF LIVES HERE

Saturday, December 06, 2003

MORE SHEER STUPIDITY
when do we get full access and felony deflection from prosecution to beat idiots like this about the brain? I recently returned to my ... (I was gonna say alma mater, but I consider the joint my crackhead crazy aunt.) collegiate experience. The security kept telling me to back off and let "The kids" have some say in the matter. The "Kids" milked me like a cow and ripped me.

I demanded satisfaction:
Q: What part of those two buildings falling down do you not get?

A: "fuck you evil republican ashho;es

Q: You're in college, right?
Who do you wanna see dead first?
Dubya? or Nader? or Choamsky? or Dean?

Who you shoot first?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home