LeatherPenguin @ BlogSpot

THE BACKUP BLOG==<< THE REAL BLOG >>== OLD STUFF LIVES HERE

Tuesday, November 25, 2003

Euro zone in crisis after deficit deal
Oh how I love when I'm right. Below I said the EU was imploding, and then I catch sight of this beauty. Their two biggest economies can't meet the requirements they demand of all their member countries for a third year running...rules the Germans designed!

Ahh, the deliciousness! The two biggest profligates demand the other countries to toe the line, but they be given a free pass. Which means that the countries that conformed have just been given a free pass to thumb their noses at any rule they feel screws them.

Yeah, you EU guys are a big threat to US economic dominance. Excuse me while I go watch the currency markets beat themselves a pound of flesh out of the euro's ass.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home