LeatherPenguin @ BlogSpot

THE BACKUP BLOG==<< THE REAL BLOG >>== OLD STUFF LIVES HERE

Tuesday, August 05, 2003

Stealing The Internet
Keep it up, you fools. You're gonna drive all those "consumers" away, and thousands of alternative sources will spring up to service those suckers. You cannot control this medium the way you control the television, movie and radio options. The same way you come up with software to track and market, other folks develop warez to screw you. I can broadcast my own radio or TV show, produce and distribute my own movies, and publish my own newspaper/magazine/book without ever seeing your ugly ass marketing schemes.

I've been using RoadRunner for a couple of years, and I have never seen their homepage; don't even remember the e-mail addresses they gave me. The only contact I have with TimeWarnerCable is the occasional curse out of their tech support asshats when their servers screw up and drop my connection and the dip on the other end of the line starts reading off the bloody checklist they supply the clueless dolts.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home